In this role, you will work with the Chromium engineering team to support code refactoring and re-architecting activities for Chromium and Blink.
These include legacy IPC deprecation and other projects to migrate old code to a new architecture. Must also have basic UX and web language knowledge.
The ideal chromium developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the Carbon web browser. This includes working on the project and contributing to the development of the browser’s core features, such as its rendering engine, user interface, WEB 3.0 capabilities, and security measures.
You will work closely with other members of the development team to identify and fix bugs, improve performance, and implement new features. You will also be involved in the writing and maintaining of the technical documentation and may be involved in the testing and QA process.
You should have strong communication and collaboration skills, as you will be working with a diverse team of developers, designers, and other stakeholders. They should also be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as be able to adapt to changes in technology and market trends.
Overall, the developer plays a crucial role in ensuring that the Carbon web browser remains a leading platform for mobile browsing and user experience.
- Experience with C++ and other programming languages
- Thorough understanding of browser architecture and the web platform, including the latest web standards and technologies
- Strong interest and passion for WEB 3.0
- Ability to identify and fix bugs, improve performance, and implement new features
- Experience with technical documentation and testing/QA processes
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to adapt to changes in technology and market trends.